The Clue Conspiracy game is the secret role game of shifting suspicions! As a guest at the luxe Black Adder Resort, you discover that someone (maybe even you!) wants to murder its manager, Mr. Coral. A series of deadly traps have been planted all over the resort—and someone is armed! Now you must solve the ultimate mystery: who can you trust? In this strategy game of deception and deduction, players play as Clue characters and take on secret roles on opposing teams: Friends vs. the Conspiracy. The Friends work to save Mr. Coral and uncover the Who, Where, and What of the Conspiracy's secret Plot. The Conspiracy members try to secretly sabotage the Friends and carry out his murder at a specific location and with a specific weapon. Both teams will also find clues to share—or not! Which side will succeed? This thrilling game for 4-10 players is a fun group game for ages 14+. It makes a great gift for fans of true crime, secret role games, and the classic Clue game.
Includes game board, 10 Secret Role Cards, 10 Identity Envelopes, 9 Trap Tiles, 35 Supply Cards, 21 Clue Cards, 11 Pawns, Wooden Heart Token, Wooden Cloud Token, 6 Weapon Tokens, 9 Location Tokens, Scout Log, Bodyguard Log, and Game Guide.
- THE ADULT VERSION OF CLUE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR: Lie to your friends, get away with murder!
- The Clue Conspiracy game is a secret role strategy game of shifting suspicions—with a party vibe! Ages 14+. For 4-10 players
- AN ISLAND SETTING, A NEW VICTIM: You're invited to the tropical Black Adder Resort, where a guest (maybe even you!) is trying to murder its manager, Mr. Coral. Deadly traps are spread throughout the resort grounds—and someone is armed
- PLAY ON SECRET TEAMS: Players play as Clue characters and take on secret roles on opposing teams: Friends vs. the Conspiracy. Friends try to keep Mr. Coral alive, while Conspiracy members secretly try to set up his murder
- WHO CAN YOU TRUST?: Lie, bluff, sabotage! In this mystery game, it's all about mind games as players conspire, gather clues, share info (or not), and call each other out to stop the other side
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO WIN: The Conspiracy wins by pulling off the murder Plot at a specific location or secretly sabotaging and setting off traps. The Friends win by disarming all the traps, or if that fails, solving the WHO, WHERE, and WHAT of the secret Plot
- ENHANCE GAME WITH FREE APP: Scan the in-pack QR code to visit the free Clue Conspiracy web-app (not required to play). Find a step-by-step set-up guide, instructional video, timer, and more to learn the game and immerse you in the story
Ages 14 and up
For 4-10 players